Stick a Number & a Fandom in my Ask & I will make a 6-10 cap picspam from Screencaps That Get My Photoshop Senses Tingling*.
- Faceless (caps where the subjects face is not visible)
- Looking Down (caps where the subject is looking down)
- Bruised & Battered (gore & damage: caps where the subject is banged up)
- Up Close & Personal (screencaps where the subject is in close up)
- Scenerygasm (the subject of these caps is the dominant scenery)
- Full Body Shot(s) (caps where the subjects full body is in the shot)
- Colours Abound (caps with great colouring even before editing)
- Silhouettes (the subject should be in silhouette)
- My Emotions (caps where the subject is displaying strong emotion)
- the Space (the focus of these caps is interesting use of space [often negative])
- Light! (caps with great base lighting, even before editing)
- Tickles My Pickle (whatever tickles my pickle. though this is also innuendo and you’ll probably get a picspam of sex/shirtless screencaps)
Molly Hooper broke up with the most dangerous man in Britain.
Molly Hooper can divide by zero
Molly Hooper can end the DFS sale
Molly Hooper- I’ll stop. I have too many of these.
Molly Hooper knows why a raven is like a writing desk
Molly Hooper personally designed Earth Mark 2 and booted out the mice
Molly Hooper took the right pill.
Molly Hooper challenged both Chuck Norris and Rory Williams to a fight. And won.
Molly Hooper killed Jack Harkness.
Molly Hooper was the Doctor’s favorite companion.
Molly Hooper can ski through a revolving door.
Molly Hooper is the true master of the Elder Wand.
Molly Hooper remembers the Silence.
Molly Hooper knows the last digit of pi.
Molly Hooper can break the internet by typing ‘google’ into google.
Molly Hooper can simply walk into mordor.
Molly Hooper believes six impossible things before breakfast. Then she does them.
Molly Hooper can count to infinity.
Molly Hooper found Benedict Cumberbatch at the Oscars…
Molly Hooper was kissed by Sherlock Holmes and she is the only person with whom he apologized
So this happened when we were playing pictionary at school. I think it perfectly represents fangirls and their love of butts.
Dorian Solot, I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide. (via albinwonderland)
I love my friends, but I am so tired of them acting like this conflict is one-sided.
Margaret Hale: You think that because you are rich and my father is in reduced circumstances that you can have me for your possession? I suppose I should expect no less from someone in trade.
John Thornton: I don’t want to possess you! I wish to marry you because I love you!
WHY DON’T YOU JUST RIP OUT MY HEART AND GET IT OVER WITH
Both this scene and the book version just GUT me. I actually bawled in an airport reading the book scene. But these words actually break me worse than the “look back at me” line. He’s so upset here.
Reblogging for my earlier reaction….lol. Still true, though!