I always got ridiculously happy when little things from the book like this were included.
Like, OH YAY THEY DID THE THING
Just now I was changing out of my work shirt in the bathroom, and I inadvertently told myself to “Batgirl out of this outfit.”
WOW I am a glorious nerd.
I WUV RILEY.
Reblog this post if you are a part of the Star Wars fandom. I want to know how many jedi are on tumblr.
Execute Order 66 ;)
I LOVE THEM ALL.
I think I’d especially like the hyperbole one as a shirt.
Out of the blue my kiddo Belle (the one who loves books & tea almost as much as I do and she’s only 9) asked me what I would do if I found a guy who liked Lord of the Rings, superheroes and Star Wars as much as I do.
She said, “Would you marry him?”
I laughed and said, “Maybe, if he was in love with me.”
She said, “I hope you find a guy like that someday.”
I don’t really talk much about being single or looking for love, so I’m not sure where that came from, but I gave her a hug and told her it was really sweet of her.
RANDOM FANDOM GIVEAWAY:
With the upcoming holidays, I’ve decided to do another giveaway! This one is not really planned and not everything is new. Butttt it is all free so!
- Eleventh Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver
- Harry Potter’s Wand
- TARDIS cell phone charm. Used- this should have a string attached but doesn’t anymore. I also don’t know if it still lights up or spins, but would be good for a keychain
- Darth Vader earphones
- Yoda plush
- Harry Potter wand pen and bookmark
- Avengers t-shirt adult size large (still in packaging. The unwrapped one in the picture is not included)
- You Never Forget Your First Doctor babydoll t-shirt size XL (I got this as a gift, but it didn’t fit. It’s been worn for maybe 2 minutes)
- You may reblog once a day BUT YOU ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY MUST TAG IT AS “GIVEAWAY”. If you don’t tag it as giveaway (so people can tumblr savior it), your entry does not count.
- Likes do not count
- You do not have to be following me
- I will ship anywhere in the world (shipping is on me)
- Giveaway ends December 15th, 2012.
- I will message the winner, and post on my blog with the name. Winner will be picked by random number generator.
- If you have any questions, message me but PLEASE not anon. I am nice. I won’t bite.
hyperbole is my favorite literary device i use it like 600 times a day